How To Get Your Makeup Looks Elegant Like Beyonce
And if you were hoping to learn how to achieve a soft smoky eye with an orange red lip and wavy do, then you’ve come to the right place.
Sasha Fierce always manages to stay sophisticated and edgy, and we were speechless for Bey’s flawless makeup at the Grammy’s last year.
Try This Look On Yourself:
1. For a smooth, dewy and radiant skin, use an intense exfoliator (you can use a glycolic peel with a fruit enzyme) twice a week.
2. Next, with the help of a primer, like ModelCo Face Base Skin Primer, create an even flawless base for your makeup to sit on.
3. You can skip the foundation and use a bronzer instead. Try the L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze One Day Gel. Remember that bronzer adds a sense of warmth to dark complexions, so apply it along your T-zone and under the eyes generously.
4. Use a highlighting product like the Benefit Fine One-One generously to the apple of your cheek. Blend upwards along your cheekbone to instantly brighten up your complexion on your forehead and under your eyes for a little highlighting. We love Benefit Fine One-One.
Eyes To Kill:
Beyonce’s eye makeup is all about perfect blending, wide eyes, and swag. A lot of Swag! The ultimate makeup skill – the smoky eye – is much simpler than it may appear to be.
Here Is Queen B’s Quick Beauty Breakdown.
1. Prep your eyelids by applying a prime – like the Urban Decay Sin Primer Potion – with a blender brush and then setting with translucent powder. You can also opt for an eyelid primer like NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.
2. Use a fluffier, paddle brush in a gentle, circular motion to blend a lightest shade (grey or copper) blend upwards, lightly toward the brow and then into the lash line.
3. Next, take the darker black shade and blend outward along the lashline to the crease to create a soft smokey effect.
4. Now apply a shimmer eye shadow and blend the shadow to the top lid and in the water line of the lower lid evenly.
5. Finish off your look by curling your lashes, tapping in a black liquid liner (which is Queen B’s favourite) just along the outer lash line. Wriggle 3-4 mascara coats on both the top and bottom eyelashes.
For something more grown-up, deep and moody, opt for a bold colour, à la Beyoncé. A no-brainer, the talented recording artist, loves a red lip. At the Grammy’s Bey chose an orange-red shade, a fiery shade that suited her warm complexion well.
To Get The Perfect Pout Follow The Essential Steps:
1. For those dry and cracked lips, moisturize well by applying lip balm generously. We recommend Forest Essentials Kokum Butter & Honey Lip Balm. Once done, dab off the extra moisture with a tissue paper.
2. Now, with the help of a lip brush, apply your lipstick evenly from the bottom lip. Then repeat the same on your upper lip. Try L’Oréal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick in Ravishing Red; YSL Lipstick Pourpre Intouchable; Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in True Red.
3. This is the trick. For that defined kiss-proof lips, outline them after you have applied your lipstick.
4. Dab a little bit of intense and rich concealer, like La Mer The Radiant Concealer, so that it doesn’t dry or crease.